Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ROBBLOG #390

It was just stupid.

I didn’t like it when I wrote it.I didn’t even want to post it.But I did.
No, I am not talking about the column I wrote on Godly things. I mean the pieceof crap I tried to make funny and interesting that I posted yesterday. It happens sometimes. I just can’t think of anything good to write about some days. I have a couple of blogs in the can but I am saving them for another time.
So what new topic am I going to unfurl today?

How about this?You have all heard about the Rainbow Coalition that the Ontario Government is legislating schools to form. Now, this is not a problem for most schools.I’m not sure what Jewish schools are doing about this situation. I don’t think they’re in love with the whole Gay thing either. Maybe they’re just ignoring the existence of Gays. No. That’s the Mormons. Maybe the Jews are lying low-lying low- like the Presbyterians.Do the Presbyterians ever get in trouble?Nope.They just sit there in their Scottish Homages to God and do their own thing but it’s the Catholics who are being forced to conform.Probably because they are out there in the news. You know all the kiddy-diddling is really hard to ignore.Sorry. Unfortunate choice of words.Pardon mon anglaise.

The truth remains though, they are not happy.They don’t want to upset His Highess in VC.So after moving ahead with baby steps and trying to institute Rainbow Coalitions into their schools- calling them anything but Rainbow, one school board has sent out a mega page instructive on their Gay and Lesbian friendly group. However, one set of Gay parents noticed the small print. It was on page 22 way at the bottom.

It said:

 “The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided.”

It’s from the Catholic Church’s catechism #2358.
Wow! There are that many catechisms?
Ouch!
So, now I know. Here I am thinking all these years I am just talented and pretty when in reality I am just “objectively disordered”.
Thank you Catholic Church.
Thanks for squeezing me into a tight box built for the objectively disordered.

Who writes this stuff?
A bunch of old, frumpy, men with gay-leaning tendencies with no sense of fashion but  hot to trot with every altar boy or school boy they see.
I hate connecting  these guys to the Gay world.
Gay men do not kiddie diddle!

I wonder why Priests don’t just “get it on” with one another. I suppose they do in the seminaries. It is the perfect place for a Gay man who doesn’t want to believe he’s Gay- to hide. That's the part about having deep-seated (read bum or ass here) desires. The misconception is the fact that all Gays and Lesbians are in deep turmoil about their sexual state and need to be pitied and hugged to a comforting breast- specifically Catholic, in this case.
Ewww!
I have a mental picture-
One Priestly hand would be on your ass- if you’re a male, the other would be stroking your hair.
Awwww.

I really need to ask Catholic friends about these catechisims and ask if they believe them at all. Why doesn’t the congregation rise up and poo poo the content.
No guts I guess and then there’s the fear of being sent to hell.
What a conundrum!
I wonder what it’s like to fear the prospect of being sent to hell for eternity.
What a waste of time. There are better things to worry about these days!
The Harper Government for one.

So I continue to feel and be objectively disoriented Dears.

I guess being an “object” of any kind is good.
Swissshy or non-swisshy.