Friday, March 29, 2013

ROBBLOG #481

Some of my Favourite Things
 
I’m making a point in this blog and keeping it to the point-
Point Form. Here’s a list of some of my favourite things. Not in any particular order.
 
- the icemaker on my Sears Kenmore. Crushed or cubes. Great for Martinis!
 
- going somewhere where there are Palm Trees, a beach and an ocean
 
 - my Montana Van. Almost a decade old. She’s still in great shape and she handles like a new  
   vehicle.
 
- sunshine
 
- assholes who get their come-uppance
 
- rights for Transsexuals in Canada
 
- Olivia Chow
 
- Humanists
 
- Men
 
 
 
- 3 girls who came from the Brewster Projects in Detroit
 
- milk chocolate
 
- my online radio stations
 
- pumpkin pie
 
- acting
 
- riding my bicycle
 
- “boy” watching
 
- My Dogs- Kiki and Missy and Cats- Dickens and Doyle
 
- concerts
 
-“live” shows- Broadway or otherwise
 
- My wonderful husband with who I share 28 years on April 4th. The last 6 legally married.