Thursday, August 12, 2021

ROBBLOG #890- It's Black. It's All Black.

 



September 20th. Circle your calendar.

It's rumoured- and may be true while this RobBlog is posted, to be the date we Canadians will go to the polls federally. I am already planning to sleep late, keep my blinds pulled down and watch old Bette Davis movies.

After the last time I voted here on the Island, I swore I never would again. The "bullies" who ran the poll made my mind up for me. You may remember that I was attending to vote with a friend- a Brit, who was going to vote in Canada for the first time. Like Justin Trudeau, I wanted to take a photo of her slipping her ballot into the box.

Verbotten! I was told and she was too. It was a case of a breach of National Security. Ottawa would fall. The Governor-General and the Queen would decide our fate. Bullshit and Poppycock but I was worried that the Poll "bullies" would report me to the authorities. I was led to believe such insurrection and un-canadianizum would not be tolerated.

What the fuck is this? Russia?

Anyhoo, I called elections Canada because I was afraid I would be hunted down and jailed and was politely told that Justin- or his people, would have asked those in position of authority if he could politely take a photo of he and the wife shoving the ballot in the box.

Really?

Anyhoo, my blood pressure is rising so I'll not re-live any more of that afternoon but still, I have decided not to vote. Sure hope Jann Arden doesn't find out and give me a hefty tongue lashing. I mean I don't eat beef and pork these days but chicken and turkey are staples in my diet and I know she would prefer me to go as Frank Sinatra once sang- "'All the Way".
Oh Jann, I am trying. Not voting but trying to be kind to all animals.
I really am...

A final Jann thought, season three of "Jann" airs on CTV in September.

So an election.
Governor General Mary Simon will approve- this will be her first major decision.
What if she refuses?
I'd like to see that actually.
Once her edict goes forward and Parliament and everything else gets cancelled, we Canadians are into 36 days of lying, cheating, backstabbing, more lying,  nasty commercials and more lying. Thank goodness this only goes on for 36 days and not months like some countries around the world.

The Prime Minster.
 Hey, we've all done black-face right? Haven't we? Right?
Anyway, he's the one in the centre. In case you're wondering, copious amounts of Vodka were involved 
resulting in things coming back full circle to bite him in the ass. You'll see this photo again in the next 36 days or so...

It will be interesting to see how a Federal Election will work in this time of covid and possibly the 4th wave. Although, I think someone said yesterday that Canada is now in the 4th wave.
These days who do we believe?
Justin? He can't give a straight answer to a straight question if he tried.

Reporter: Mr. Prime Minister, is one plus one, two?

Justin: Our government is working daily on doing the best for Canadians and creating more jobs across the country while ignoring Quebecers and their sovereign nation as well as those Indigenous people across this great land who we acknowledge are interested in bringing change to every street and place name in every village, town and city across this country.

Reporter: So the answer is?

Justin: As I have said many times before, our government is working daily and will continue to do so...

Reporter: Ah, Prime Minister, we get it. No more questions thank you.

Justin: No, thank you and remember "JANN" premiers on CTV next month!


I was planning on making fun of  "The Tool" or "Sing a Song" or whomever is running for the "out of touch greens" but I have used up my 500 words or less.

A final thought.
Keep in mind the case numbers for covid are climbing across the country and here in BC as we await this election. Our Dr. Baloney is not saying that all the cases on the BC mainland or Vancouver Island- or at least 80 to 90 percent of cases, are anti-vaxers or the "non vaccinated". 
We just have to guess as the government keeps us in the dark.

Anti-Vaxers and the non-vaccinated.
Sounds like a tribe of zombies or vampires roaming the earth looking for victims.
Hey, you know what?
That's exactly what it is...