Monday, April 12, 2021

ROBBLOG #876- I Was So Mad


I Was So Mad...

I Was So Mad when I realized there was a bunch of things I was mad about.

I Was So Mad when Dr. Baloney here in BC said 10 people could gather in a backyard- size was not mentioned, yet 10 people couldn't congregate indoors physically distanced.

I Was So Mad when the Prime Minister made that foul-smelling weed that makes me "ill" when I smell it, legal across the Nation.

I Was So Mad when I ordered a wind-sun sensor for our new outdoor awning and I paid $73 dollars more buying direct from the manufacturer than I would have paid by ordering it at Wayfair.ca

I Was So Mad that some people in this country who were much younger than myself had been getting their covid shots way before I was even eligible.

I Was So Mad when the CBC cancelled Kim's Convenience.

I Was So Mad when young French people- mostly black as far as I saw, smashed storefronts in Old Montreal just because they had to be home by 8PM because of covid.

I Was So Mad when people reading the above "I Was So Mad" thought me racist when I clearly saw young black men smashing windows willy-nilly.

I Was So Mad when I realized that maybe the media only filmed young black men throwing street signs into store windows.


I Was So Mad that our "made in America KitchenAid Cooker" wouldn't work properly here in Canada.

I Was So Mad when I heard Albertans were sending healthy horses to Japan to be slaughtered for Sushi and eaten by rich Japanese. www.horseshit.ca

I Was So Mad when I heard Korea has a "Dog Meat" festival every year when dogs are dipped in hot oil- whilst alive, to strip their bodies of fur before they are sold for meat.

I Was So Mad when I realized I was turning 70 this year.

I Was So Mad when I realized I would never have the chance to become Queen of England, Wales, Northern Island and Scotland.

I Was So Mad that I wasted two hours watching a movie that was filmed in black and white that had been nominated for an Academy Award.

I Was So Mad that I could barely follow the storyline of the movie mentioned above.

I Was So Mad that The Jesuz didn't answer my prayer when I asked him to give my Husband a $60 million dollar lotto win.

I Was So Mad that I couldn't think of anything else to be mad about...