Saturday, December 31, 2016

ROBLOG #613

Where have Jane and Blanche been- you ask?
I dunno.
Away, I guess.
Anyway, here they are back again on my RobBlog
Relax and enjoy our two favourite Bleeker Street Gals.
 
It's 230pm on a Thursday afternoon in winter...
 
Jane: What in tarnation are you look at outside this window? ~puff. puff~
 
Blanche: Nothing, Jane Dear. Just watching life go by. It's a wonderful world out there Sister.
 
Jane: Wonderful?? For who? You? ~ drag, puff~ You are fucking this close to being stupid Blanche.
 
Blanche: Oh, now Jane. That's not a very nice thing to say. ~pause~ So, Jane how about making a plan to move forward. A plan to say- stop your filthy smoking habit and maybe another plan to reduce the amount rouge you smear all over your saggy cheeks.
 
Jane: Well, that is a fine howdy-do for someone who takes care of you day in and day out like a real sister. ~drag, puff~
 
Blanche: Blanche Darling, you are my real sister.
 
Jane: Oh shut the fuck up. Don't remind me.
 
Blanche: Jane, just look out there, it's a whole wide, wonderful world, see?
 
 
Jane: All I see are two birds sittin' in that Magnolia tree shitting and eating, shitting and eating. What good are they for. The only good bird is a big dead one roasting in my oven! Birds! ~puff, puff~ All they do is shit and eat.
 
Blanche: Just like you. ~chuckle~
 
Jane: Look Sister Dear, how be I shove you and that filthy, foul-smelling chair down the basement steps?
 
Blanche: Oh, come now Jane, you'd never do that.! Who's look after you day in and day out.
 
Jane: Yes, I know. I know. I'm a little bit crazy. ~puff, puff~
 
Blanche: A little bit??
 
Jane: Okay. A lot crazy but at least I got something going for me unlike you festering away in that coffin on wheels! ~drag, puff~
 
Blanche: Oh Jane ~titter, tee hee~ Make me a peppermint tea will ya.
 
Jane: %^$#  ^&%$ to you to Blanche!