Wednesday, July 10, 2013

ROBBLOG #494

 
Another Day on Bleeker Street

 
 
Blanche: So Jane Dear, did you have a good time down in the Village?
 
Jane: ~puff, puff~ Oh just hoppin’ Sister Dear! All those Fags with their big muscles!
 
Blanche: Yes Jane, there is a preponderance of muscle down there! ~laughs~ Jane…
 
Jane: ~drag, puff~ What d’ya want?
 
Blanche: Are you sure Jane Dear that it’s correct for you to use the word “Fag”?
 
Jane: Sure. Why not? It’s calling a spade a spade.
 
Blanche: I know Dear but maybe it’s fine for them to call each other by that…
 
Jane: What’chu getting at Blanche.
 
Blanche: Well, maybe having someone not of that “ilk” use that word is not correct.
 
Jane: Oh! ~puff, drag,puff~ I see what you’re meaning Blanche. I should be one to call one.
 
Blanche: That’s right Dear.
 
Jane: Well ~puff, puff~ meybe I am kinda “fag-like”.
 
Blanche: ~laughs gently~ Oh Jane Dear no. Now I know that is incorrect!
 
Jane: What?
 
Blanche: What I mean is you’d be a Dyke not a Fag. It’s a question of gender.
 
Jane: Really?
 
Doorbell rings. Jane answers. From the hall we hear voices and Jane enters with a handsome, hunk of a man, dressed only in shorts and a pair of white flip-flops.

Men's Striped Boxer Shorts - Incredible Shine / Button Fly 
 
Jane: C’mon in Randy- ya big Fag. Meet my sister Blanche! She’s not a fag- so she says…
 
Randy: Hey Blanche. Nice to meet ya. The old “Fag Hag” here and I are going out for a Beer.
 
Blanche: You are?
 
Jane: Yah! ~puff, puff~  Wanna come?
 
Blanche: Oh…I dunno..
 
Randy: C’mon Blanche. I’ll let you feel my left bicep. It’s really big!
 
Blanche: Yes, Dear. I can see that.
 
Jane: C’mon Blanche. You can be a “Hag” too. It’ll be fun. ~puff, puff~
 
Blanche: Oh I suppose…but I am in this chair you know.
 
Randy: No problem Blanche. Just hop onto my back and I’ll piggy you!
 
Blanche: Grab my purse Jane. I don’t want to keep this young Adonis waiting!
 
Jane: ~puff, drag, puff~ Now you’re talking!
 
They all giggle like a gaggle of schoolgirls as they leave through the front door and out onto Bleeker Street.